Here you can read an overview of the basic send and receive features, and information about the different aspects of the desktop wallet.
- Portfolio – View list of assets, their hash name, and current balance.
- Send – Submit address you want to send your tokens to, select asset (token) you would like to send, and enter the amount.
- Receive – Address used to receive Zen Tokens (or other compatible tokens) to your wallet
- Transaction - View all recent transaction to and from your wallet
- Active Contracts – This is a list of all contracts that are currently active on the blockchain.
- Saved Contract – Easy access to previously used contracts and templates
- Blockchain Logs - See some of the important messages from the CLI for easy troubleshooting purposes
- Settings - Update your settings, wipe the blockchain and seed from your device, or switch to the 'Testnet' with a single click
- 1.Click the Receive tab (left panel).
- 2.Click on address or copy button
- 1.Either one will copy your address to receive tokens to the clipboard for easy pasting
- 3.Send your address to someone who wants to transfer you tokens.
- 1.Click the Send tab (left panel).
- 2.Enter other person's address.
- 3.Choose Asset
- 1.Tokens in portfolio are already hard-coded options.
- 4.Enter Amount you want to send
- 5.Click Send (blue)
Chain: mainnet or testnet (testnet is a separate chain for development and testing purposes).
Blocks: # of blocks downloaded locally from the current chain.
Headers: # of blocks validated in the current chain.
Mining Difficulty: The current difficulty of mining.
MTP: “Median Time Past” — the minimum time for all future blocks on this chain.
Connections: # of active nodes you are paired with.
Wallet Version: Current wallet GUI (General User Interface) version — v0.9.0 will be the first Mainnet wallet release.
Node Version: Current node version — v0.9.0 will be the first Mainnet node release.