Comment on page
To control your account settings and in order to reset the ZenDex database click the 'Settings’ icon on the top right corner of your screen. (on mobile, it will be found in the side menu).
Under ‘Account Setting’ tab you will be able to configure your wallet settings.
Enter the number of minutes to set the inactivity timeout. After this time you will need to login again
Step 1: Click the “Change’ button to change your current password to a different one.
Step 2: Enter a new secure password and click ‘Save Changes’
- When changing your password remember to:
Step 3: Choose password
Showing your mnemonic phrase on a digital platform can put your funds at risk. Make sure the device you are using is secured.
Under the backup wallet dialog you will be able to view your wallet’s private info by providing the wallet password:
Step 1: Click the ‘Show’’ button to view your wallet’s private info.
Step 2: Read the security warning and confirm to continue.
Step 3: Enter your password to continue.
Step 4: View your private infos
- PK hash: The decoded address used to lock the UTXO to
- XPUB KEY: Public key of the main account derived from the mnemonic phrase
- Menominic: A valid BIP39 24 words phrase used to derive public and private keys
- XPRIV KEY: Private key of the main account derived from the mnemonic phrase
Wipe the wallet secured mnemonic to import a new one.
Step 1: Click the “Wipe’ button to delete your wallet
Step 2: Choose between:
- ‘Wipe’ in order to erase your wallet
- 1.Provide the wallet password to continue
- “Backup Wallet’
- 1.Provide the wallet password to see your wallet’s private info.
- 2.Confirm deleting your wallet by clicking the ‘Wipe’ button.
The desktop version uses a local database to create the orderbook, in the event of loading issue you can erase the ZenDex Database and it will be rebuilt.