How to create an Attestation token
In order to create an Attestation token the contract needs to be executed with the command "Attest" and the message body according to the rule.
- Open your Zen Wallet and go to the 'Send' page under 'My Wallet' tab and click the 'Paste' button
- Add the command "Attest"
- Add OraclePubKey, Recipient and Commit in the message body field
- Click the 'Execute' button to continue
- Review your "Execution Summary" and click 'Continue'
- Enter your password to sign the transaction and click 'Continue
- Confirm your contract execution transaction and click ‘Publish’
- After publishing your transaction a success message will appear
View your transaction on the ‘Transaction History’ page. You might first see the transaction on pending status till it will get its first confirmation.