View the ‘Balances’ page to see a full list of your assets and their amount stored in your account.
- Asset: Asset identifier or asset name.
- Contract of : indicates which contract generated the asset.
- Worth column: indicates the collateralized value.
- Actions: only after the oracle commited on the position asset event, an exercise button will be available in order to redeem or destroy the asset.
In order to redeem your asset, click the exercise button to execute the FPC.
1) Choose the amount you wish to redeem and click the "Execute" button.
2) Review the FPC execution summary.
3) Enter your password to continue.
4) Confirm execution before publishing and click the "Publish" button.
In order to destroy your asset, click the exercise button to execute the FPC.
1) Check the information of the asset that will be destroyed and click the "Destroy" button.
2) Enter your password to continue.
3) Confirm execution before publishing and click the "Publish" button.
Verify 'Exercise' (Redeem/Destroy) transaction was successfully propagated and check up on its status.
When you publish a new transaction a 'Pending' indication will appear in your Operations tab until it gets its first confirmation (added to a block).
Use your main address to receive ZP token or any other compatible tokens to your wallet.
Step 1: Go to the ‘deposit’ tab under “My wallet” in the top up navigation bar.
Step 2: Copy your public address and send it to the sender.
- Receive using your QR code
- If the Sender uses a mobile app, he can quickly scan the QR code to get the recipient address.
- Click on the QR code to expand it.
Use the withdraw form in order to send ZP token or any other compatible token to a valid address.
Step 1: Go to the’ Withdraw’ tab under “My wallet” in the top up navigation bar.
Step 2: Enter a valid destination address.
Step 3: Choose the asset you want to send using the drop down assets list. The list is constructed of your portfolio’s assets.
Step 4: Enter the amount you would like to send (note the amount will be converted to Kalapas).
Step 5: Click the ‘Send’ button to create your transaction.
Step 6: Verify your transaction by reviewing the transaction summary.
Step 7: Enter your password to continue.
Step 8: Confirm transaction by clicking the ‘Publish’ button and when the process is complete a successful message will appear.
- You can NOT cancel a transaction after publishing it.
If you wish to send more than one asset to one recipient address, then click ‘Add asset & Amount’.
Filling the destination address is also possible by scanning a QR code with an encoded address. The QR code will be found in the ‘Deposit’ page of the recipient wallet account, under ‘My Wallet’.
Check your Transaction in the Operations page, there you will be able to see the status of your transaction. The transaction will be indicted as ‘pending’ till it gets its first confirmation. Only after the first confirmation you will be able to see it in the Block Explorer.