In order to issue position tokens (Bull/Bear), the contract needs to be executed with the command "Issue" and the generated message body according to the rule. It must include authentication to sign your execution.
- Go to the 'Issue' tab
- Enter a Collateral Asset and amount
- Choose a Ticker using the drop down menu
- Provide the Strike Price
- Provide the Expiry date
- Click the "Generate" button to continue
1) Review your event data summary and click the 'Copy All' button
2) Open your Zen Wallet and go to the 'Send' page under 'My Wallet' tab and click the 'Paste' button. Pasting the data is also possible using the QR code. Scan the QR code to copy the generated data.
3) Click the 'Execute' button to continue
4) Review your "Execution Summary" and click 'Continue'
5) Enter your password to sign the transaction and click 'Continue'
6) Confirm your contract execution transaction and click ‘Publish’
7) After publishing your transaction a success message will appear.
View your transaction on the ‘Transaction History’ page. You might first see the transaction on pending status till it will get its first confirmation.